Content Management System
The FAQ Interactive Content Management System (CMS) otherwise known as The CMS architect, is a simple online ‘in your browser’ tool that enables you to make create and make amendments to online content.
- Page creation using custom URL names and site specific templates
- Creation and editing of new and existing content
- Up and download of imagery and documents
- Use of over three different editing views
- Site search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Version Control (revert to previous versions of pages)
- Draft preview (preview pages online before saving)
- News Management – create and display news articles on your site (commenting and RSS feed importing available!)
- Leads Management (record of who, when data has been entered)
- Multiple users (per site available on request)
- Creation of members only sections, and much more!!
Of course, if editing, creating and uploading your own content is too difficult or time consuming for you, FAQ will be happy to implement any content or site changes for you.
Find out more
If you would like you know more about the FAQ Interactive Content Management System (CMS), CMS architect, please contact us today. Websites built to your requirements and on your budget contact FAQ today on 02 8228 7355