cmsarchitect, the FAQ Interactive CMS (Content Management System) is a simple online ‘in your browser’ tool that enables you to make amendments to the content on your website.cmsarchitect, the FAQ Interactive CMS (Content Management System) is a simple online ‘in your browser’ tool that enables you to make amendments to the content on your website.
- Creation of new pages using custom URL names and site specific templates
- Creation of new content
- Editing of existing content
- Addition of images
- Use of over three different editing views
- Site search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Version Control - the ability to revert to previous versions of pages
- Draft preview - preview pages online before committing to changes
- News Management - create news articles and display them on your site (now with commenting and RSS feed importing avaliable!)
- Leads Management - get records of who has entered data in to your site and when
- Mutliple users per site avaliable on request Creation of members only sections And much more!!
Of course, if editing, creating and uploading your own content is too difficult or time consuming for you, FAQ will be happy to implement any content or site changes for you.
If you would like you know more about the FAQ Interactive Content Management System (CMS), cmsarchitect, please contact us today.
3 Simple tips for a better design!
Many components and elements make up the look and feel of a great website. Though the needs of a website will vary depending on your business/product type and what you want to achieve, some of the most common elements in a website design:
- Website size and the ability for your site to display on a range of devices and screen sizes
- Imagery and photography
- Menus, navigation and good usability
- Style sheets and guides
- Easy-to-find methods of contacting your business by phone or email
Website designs are very subjective to personal opinion, and often, less is more. There is an ever growing emphasis on website usability and how easy it is for your potential customers to access and read your content. The less pages your audience need to navigate through to find what they need, the better. Your website design should harness the principles of usability combined with a slick and impressive appearance.
As a (predominantely) web design and development company, we have a good understanding of all the latest and greatest gadgets available on the market today. We will design your new site with the need for a range of screen sizes/resolutions in mind, as well as creating a highly functional site that will allow users to find the information they need, no matter the device. Our experience in responsive designs and adaptable websites means you'll never miss out on business because of poor website usability on a mobile device.
The first step in the website design process is to call us or contact us. Once we've spoken with you, we’ll arrange a face-to-face meeting at your location or our offices to get some details about what you’d like from your site. We will gather a detailed and relevant brief of what you want your new website design to say about you and what kind of information you need to display. If you are in need of a new logo or photography (staff, product or location), we will also discuss this during our first meeting. Using the brief we created during the meeting, we will then create your new website design, keeping you informed and showing you drafts along the way. All through the process of designing and building your site, communication is the key, and making sure you are not just happy, but thoroughly impressed is our mission. Once your design is complete and approved, we will move onto building your site (website development) and get your new site online and launched. We can also design a range of communication collateral and business stationery for you to compliment your brand new site.